Im Stockgrund 16
Phone +49 6084 900 74 54
a) When visiting the website
When viewing our website https://www.steuerberatung-cweber.de , the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. This process automatically collects the following information and stores it until its automated deletion:
• IP address of the calling computer,
• date and time of access,
• name and URL of the retrieved file,
• website from which the access originates (referrer URL),
• browser in use and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the data above for the following purposes:
• ensuring a seamless connection to the website,
• ensuring the convenient use of our website,
• evaluating system security and stability<
• additional administrative purposes.
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties other than for the following purposes. We only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given explicit consent according to art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
• disclosure is necessary according to art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an interest in not disclosing your data that requires protection,
• disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation according to art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR, and
• disclosure is legal and necessary for the performance of a contract with you according to art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
site. Cookies do not harm your device and do not contain any viruses, Trojans or other malicious software.
A cookie stores information in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we can identify you from those cookies. Cookies are used to make our offering more user-friendly for you. For this purpose, we use so-called session cookies to detect when you have already visited individual pages of our website. These cookies are automatically deleted when you leave our page.
In addition, we use temporary cookies (also to improve usability) that are stored on your device for a fixed amount of time. If you revisit our site to use our services, we automatically detect that you have visited us before as well as your previous entries and settings, to prevent you from having to enter them again.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser to not store any cookies on your computer or to always display a notice before creating a new cookie. Completely disabling cookies, however, can cause some of the features on our website to not work properly.
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you open the site, your browser loads the necessary web fonts in your browser cache to correctly render text and fonts. This requires the browser you use to connect to Google servers. That way Google is informed that our website was called from your IP address. We use Google Web Fonts in order to display our online offering in a uniform and appealing way. This constitutes a legitimate interest in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font on your computer is used instead. Read more on Google Web Fonts under https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in the Google privacy notice: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
You have the right to:
• obtain information about your personal data we process according to art. 15 GDPR. Specifically, you have the right to obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data concerned, the categories of recipient to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to rectify or erase personal data or restrict the processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and if necessary relevant details of such;
• request without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or completion of your personal data stored by us according to art. 16 GDPR;
• request the erasure of personal data stored by us according to art. 17 GDPR as long as the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to free speech and information, to comply with a legal obligation, due to public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• restrict processing of your personal data according to art. 18 GDPR if the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we do not need the data anymore but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to art. 21 GDPR;
• receive the personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request to transmit those data to another controller according to art. 20 GDPR
• withdraw former consent at any time according to art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. The consequence of this is that we are not allowed to continue the data processing that was based on this consent in future, and
• to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority according to art. 77 GDPR. Usually, you could contact the supervisory authority in your habitual residence or place of work or in our business location for that purpose.
If your personal data is being processed on the basis of a legitimate interest according to art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data
according to art. 21 GDPR on grounds relating to your particular situation or if you object to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object at any time that we have to comply with
without you providing a particular situation.
If you wish to object to processing of your data or withdraw your consent, just send an Email to: cw(at)steuerberatung-cweber.de
We employ the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol within our website in conjunction with the highest encryption supported by your browser. Commonly, this is 256 bit encryption.
If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we use 128 bit v3 technology instead. A closed key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser indicates when an individual page of our website
is being transferred with encryption. Besides, we employ suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete
loss, deletion or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
This privacy notice is currently applicable (May 2018). Due to development of our website and offering or changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it can become necessary to amend this privacy notice. You will always find the currently valid privacy notice in this location, where you can print it as well, if necessary.